In this section we’ll be posting anything and everything delicious, mouse shaped and Disney.
Starting with….The Kitchen Sink Dessert, available at Beaches & Cream – The Beach Club Resort, Florida.
Here’s what goes into the epic ice-cream dish. One thing is for sure, if you arrive and order this, come hungry! And bring back up 🙂
- ½ cup fudge topping, warmed
- ½ cup butterscotch topping, warmed
- ½ cup peanut butter topping, warmed
- 1 medium banana, sliced in 1/2 –inch slices
- 1 cinnamon spice cupcake (2 ½ x 1 ¼-inch), quartered
- 1 angel food cupcake (3 x 1 ½-inch), quartered
- 2 4-oz. scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 4-oz. scoops chocolate ice cream
- 2 4-oz. scoops strawberry ice cream
- 1 4-oz. scoop mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 4-oz. scoop coffee ice cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- ¼ cup marshmallow crème
- ¼ cup strawberry topping
- ¼ cup pineapple topping
- 1 14-oz can dairy whipped topping
- 1 brownie (6-inch x 6-inch), quartered
- 1 regular-sized (2 ounce) candy bar, quartered
- 4 chocolate cookies with cream filling
- 1 tablespoon sliced toasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon dark and white chocolate shavings
- 1 tablespoon chocolate cookies with cream filling, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped jellied orange slices (approximately 2 large slices)
- 1 tablespoon milk chocolate chip morsels
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter chip morsels
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- ½ cup drained maraschino cherries
The legendary Dole Whip
Dole Whip is a world famous soft serve frozen dessert available at Disneyland at Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room originally, and later at Walt Disney World (at Aloha Isle in the Magic Kingdom (Adventureland), and Captain Cook’s at the Polynesian Resort).
The authentic Disney Dole Whip‘s main ingredient is refreshing soft serve Pineapple Sorbet, and it can be served float-style, with pineapple juice or by itself. To find the Dole Whip stand (which sells other soft serve flavours), you’ll need to find Aloha Isle which is just past the entrance to Adventureland in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.
Other places at Disney where you can find the delicious Dole Whip dessert:
Aloha Isle, Adventureland, Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom
Captain Cook’s Snack Company, Walt Disney World’s Polynesian Resort
Tiki Juice Bar, Disneyland Adventureland
Dole whip is a non-dairy dessert that is a puree reconstituted with water and then frozen before serving.
Mickey Shaped foods!
Designed to delight, entice and appeal to all ages, Mickey shaped foods are available in parks, in resorts and downtown Disney. Pizzas, ice cream, waffles, Halloween specials…..these fantastic treats are an essential part of your Disney experience. Feast your eyes on these treats!